Welcome to Gilbert High School
| 840 Main Street•Gilbert, SC 29054
Scholarship, Community, Character
Creating leaders through character development, rigorous instruction, and self-discovery.
Gilbert High School empowers tomorrow’s leaders to discover, inquire, collaborate, and problem-solve while creating a culture of respect, responsibility, courage, and kindness.
As an EL Education School,
• We believe in a culture of respect, responsibility, courage, support, and kindness.
• We believe students are leaders of their own learning.
• We believe learning is active.
• We believe learning is challenging.
• We believe learning is meaningful.
• We believe learning is public.
• We believe learning is collaborative.
• We believe character is just as important as scholarship.
• We believe that leadership is an expectation for all.
• We believe in contributing to a better world.